Microsoft Access is a powerful tool which enables you to track and organize data, and share the data in the form of highly-customizable reports. Upon completing our training in Access , you will be prepared to use powerful data management capabilities of Access to make better business decisions. Participants in our Access Fundamentals training will learn to:
- Design an Access database which is best suited to your business needs.
- Confidently navigate Microsoft Office's "Ribbon" interface and help menus.
- Harness existing templates to avoid unnecessary duplication of effort.
- Implement logical naming conventions to make your database "tables" and "fields" easier for others to use.
- Add captions to provide extra information useful for data entry.
- Create validation rules and input masks for searchable and accurate records.
- Employ "wildcards" to generate meaningful results on even the most difficult searches.
- Use the Query Wizard to retrieve and display a set of database records based on any number of criteria.
- Perform global updates and calculations on multiple database records simultaneously.
- Build custom reports which powerfully communicate the data and support business decision making.
- and many more topics...