Crystal Reports Fundamentals
Begin creating dynamic reports with SAP Crystal Reports powerful array of tools. Pull data from various data sources such as Native, ODBC, XML, and much more, and start designing visually appealing reports and charts. With VMA's Crystal Reports Fundamentals training, you will be able to develop the skillset you need to start reporting flawlessly. Students in the course will learn to:
- Create simple reports after learning about the many components of Crystal Reports.
- Design and customize professional looking reports.
- Use the Select Expert to filter data in reports.
- Summarize and group records to develop easy-to-read reports.
- Understand the foundational concepts of a relational database and how it applies in Crystal Reports.
- Create and edit formulas to calculate, manipulate, or transform data quickly.
- Utilize conditional formatting to highlight certain changes in individual fields.
- Generate graphs and charts to illustrate your data or create one-page summary reports to summarize your data.
- Export your reports into different formats to increase accessibility.
- And many more topics!!