The widespread benefits of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) continue to emerge as websites migrate away from HTML design tactics toward CSS styles.
From buttons to forms, CSS gives you an army of tools and tactics to conquer outmoded, complicated, and frustrating HTML—all the while sharpening your overall site design.
Using a hands-on approach to learning, this CSS Advanced class helps you master a multitude of techniques. After completing this class, you will know how to:
- Better appreciate the control CSS offers for web page design
- Eliminate excessive tables, images, and HTML code
- Structure your HTML for device and design independence
- Format various layouts using CSS
- Designate whether a multi-column design should flex or stay fixed
- Employ a "sliding-door" technique to round the corner of boxes
- Call attention to special photos and images with drop shadows
- Alter the appearance of different types of links
- Create rollover buttons without HTML images
- Customize lists with your own bullets
- Take advantage of CSS to make navigation bars from lists
- Add either vertical or horizontal navigation to your site
- Convert unfriendly HTML tables into sophisticated data displays
- Update your registration forms for ease of use and improved design
- Designate a print stylesheet for your web page
- and many more topics...
|02/27||2 days||$477 ($795)||Sacramento|