Adobe's Dreamweaver makes web development accessible for both coders and non-coders alike. Visually oriented designers can see the page evolve as it is edited; those familiar with coding can opt to see just the HTML and CSS script; and anyone can choose to see both views at the same time.
While creating some web pages can require many steps, this Dreamweaver training demystifies each one, so that by the end of the class you will be able to:
- Navigate the Dreamweaver interface
- Understand how HTML and CSS work together to create a page
- Use the design view to create a new web page
- Place text and images on a page
- Create page and email links
- Layout tables in Dreamweaver
- Upload a site to a local or remote server
- and many more topics...