Excel Pivot Tables
The pivot table in Excel is arguably the most powerful tool in the entire Microsoft Office suite. When the success of your company relies on the ability of its employees to analyze complex data efficiently and quickly, it is essential that you master pivot tables.
A pivot table is a data summarization tool that can automatically sort, group, count, filter, report, and summate data with simple dragging and dropping. This course will enhance your ability to manipulate, analyze, and interpret large quantities of data and empower you to make effective, data-driven solutions.
Through hands-on lessons with an in-person instructor, accompanied by our pivot tables training curriculum, you will learn to:
- Import and prepare large datasets into Excel
- Setup data and create a pivot table
- Understand source data considerations
- Respond to changes in source data
- Work with Report Layout options
- Group PivotTable data and create Calculated Fields
- Sort and filter data
- Create data subsets and extract detail from a pivot table
- Create a Pivot Chart
- and much more