Whether you need to track projects, research data, or your vinyl album collection, FileMaker Pro provides easy-to-use tools for you to create a powerful, custom database solution easily and efficiently.
Find the information you need with a few clicks of your mouse and then print out a professional-looking report in seconds.
Although it is easy to jump in and start creating databases in this program, we organized this FileMaker training course to explain key concepts and provide hands-on skills that will help you become a FileMaker expert faster and more proficiently. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Use advanced search features to find appropriate records swiftly
- Create databases with a variety of basic and complex field options
- Implement efficient layout design techniques
- Create simple and not-so-simple table relationships
- Use portals to view fields from related tables
- Import and export records
- Design buttons and scripts for automation
- Enable protection and network access features
- and much more!