Project Management Professionals (PMPs) around the world choose Microsoft Project to align their project teams, manage tasks, and keep project stakeholders informed. Make sure you are getting the most out of this robust program that can be one of your strongest assets in your role as a manager.
Our MS Project training in is designed to get you started quickly on building and managing project plans. By the end of the course, you'll have the confidence to implement Microsoft Project to streamline your real-world tasks. You'll learn valuable tips, tricks, and techniques in how to:
- Organize tasks and milestones with descriptions, durations, and dates in a Gantt Chart
- View and modify task dependencies in Network Diagram view
- Identify and resolve resource conflicts with resource leveling tools
- Simplify views by rolling tasks up into summary Gantt bars
- Staff projects from a centrally defined resource pool
- Easily generate graphical PivotTable reports in Excel or Visio from your project data
- and many more topics...