Social Media Marketing
Social Media marketing is all about building strong relationships between you and your customers. Business owners, marketers, and even non-profits should pay attention to this emerging marketing opportunity. VMA's Social Media Marketing training is an intensive overview to Social Media in all its aspects. Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter form the core of instruction, which also covers major opportunities like Google Places and Yelp as well as YouTube. Your instructor is a seasoned veteran in Social Media Marketing, and brings a detaile d, hands-on perspective.
Whether you know nothing, just a little, or even a lot about Social Media, this class will empower you to leverage social media for marketing to its fullest potential. As part of our Social Media training, you will learn to:
- Use Social Media to foster profitable business relationships.
- Set up business accounts on Facebook and create business pages for "fans."
- Weave LinkedIn into your business strategy.
- Blog to build business.
- Use YouTube as a promotional platform.
- Tweet on Twitter, and deploy Twitter as a business buzz tool.
- Leverage local search and reviews on Google Places and Yelp.
- Understand social bookmarking and its value for SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- ... and much much more!