Microsoft Word is the most popular word processing program, as it offers powerful capabilities that accelerate the process of document authoring and review. The ability to write documents which are both compelling and easy to follow is essential in almost any business context, and the intermediate Word class has been designed to help you push your Microsoft Word skills beyond the basics. This instructor-led, hands-on Intermediate Word training class will prepare you to harness Word's powerful features, including:
- Give your document professional polish with columns, headers, and footers
- Apply attention-getting style and formatting to tables, diagrams, and shapes
- Print labels and envelopes with just a few keystrokes using mail merge
- Manage revisions to avoid confusion among several authors
- Utilize sections to designate pages in groups
- and much more!